One of the most important activities of the CARNVAL Project has been the creation of an European network of public and private institutions related to European carnival festivities. It has been been created under the auspices of the EC – Creative Europe – Culture Sub-programme, and aspires to promote activities of interest to all of its members. As such, it aims to act as a liaison between carnival festive events and performers, audiences, suppliers, traders, tourism agencies and the media in order to promote multi-disciplinary and transnational activities, including (but not limited to):
* development of shared strategies for marketing and research
* search for joint funding sources
* research on new, potential target audiences
* design of themed touristic routes
* creation of a European-wide quality brand for this type of events
* creation of a joint promotional website platform and social networking sites
If you think participation in this network might be of interest to your institution, please, simply visit the CARNVAL Network website and follow the instructions.